Friday, November 13, 2015

With Love, BBP

There is truly no easy way to start this post and my heart breaks trying to find the words to say.  After many months of prayers, tears, and thoughts it is time for me to go to the next chapter of my life. I plan to finish out this wedding season and I will be closing down and not taking on anymore weddings or sessions. This was not an easy decision to make. Some may know that I have suffered from some health issues the last few years and those injuries have made it very hard to continue working. I have reached the point that its time to put down the camera and work on getting better.  

Thank you so much to all of my wonderful clients. Some have become dear friends of mine and I am so grateful for those relationships.  Every single wedding has been a blessing and I feel so honored that so many people have allowed me to capture their best day ever. All 300 plus weddings I've been a part of have touched me in so many ways. I wish each and every one of you the very best in life. You can always find me on Facebook(here I am) and I would love to be friends with any of you. Seriously, there are no words that can express how truly blessed I have been to have had such an amazing career. It was really the best ride ever! 

Much love,
Brooke